Francis J. Vassallo & Associates Ltd is a solution-based company offering corporate, tax and advisory bespoke services to international companies, family offices and private clients. As part of its continuous growth, the Company is looking for a Tax Compliance Executive.
As a Tax Compliance Executive, you will be expected to assist in the coordination and overall administration of tax compliance related tasks. You will be required to develop and maintain contact with internal and external parties to ensure appropriate and timely resolution of tax compliance issues. You will also be responsible in ensuring accurate and timely adherence to tax compliance obligations for corporate and individual clients, under the guidance of the team’s manager.
- Online submission of applications for DDT10s, tax residence certificates, and both individual and corporate tax returns;
- Access to CfR Portal, completion and submission of CFR02 forms both for corporate and individual clients;
- Online submission of requests for changes in accounting year for tax purposes;
- Online submission of other tax related documents, as updated on the CfR portal;
- Reviewing and/or updating of refund claim forms and dividend warrants as may be required;
- Reviewing and/or updating of shareholder registration forms and online submissions;
- Review and/or submission of other documents prepared by the accounting or corporate teams;
- Assisting the corporate team with the completion of the participation exemption checklists and reviewing same;
- Preparation and submission of tax returns for individual and corporate clients;
- Assisting with research and preparation of presentations to be used by the tax team for training purposes;
- Any other ad/hoc duties that may be required within the tax team.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written;
- Organized with an analytical mind;
- Meticulous, precise and attention to detail;
- Multitask effectively and able to problem solve with a can attitude.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience together with training and/or qualification/s in direct tax compliance would be considered an asset.
- Strong Company Values;
- Family-Friendly Environment;
- Training and Development Opportunities;
- Private Health Insurance and Subsidy of Health Insurance for Dependants.
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Interested candidates are to submit a covering letter together with a CV by not later than 9th December 2022.