Francis J. Vassallo & Associates Ltd is a solution-based company offering corporate, tax and advisory bespoke services to international companies, family offices and private clients. As part of its continuous growth, the Company is looking for an Executive in Tax and Internal Legal Advisory reporting directly to Senior Management within the Advisory Department.
- Providing taxation feedback to serviced corporate entities/ clients;
- Optimisation of in-house knowledge base, related to direct/ indirect taxation and coordination of resultant research, preparation of presentations/information memoranda and fact sheets;
- Reporting to Senior Management on European and local taxation developments;
- Drafting and reviewing agreements/legal documents;
- Coordination on clients’ legal requirements between internal departments;
- Ensuring corporate entities in the portfolio are maintained in good standing in accordance with local laws and regulations;
- Other adhoc duties as deemed required from time to time.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written including English;
- Good organizational skills with an analytical mind and strong technical skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Multitask effectively and able to problem-solve with a can-do attitude;
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of basic computer programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Email management;
- Positive attitude to Learning and Training.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a related field;
- Graduated lawyer or in the process of obtaining the warrant to practice law in Malta;
- Experience in direct and indirect Tax.
- Strong Company Values;
- Family-Friendly Environment;
- Training and Development Opportunities;
- Private Health Insurance and Subsidy of Health Insurance for Dependants.
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Interested candidates are to submit a covering letter together with a CV by not later than 9th December 2022.