FJVA Group is fully built on the philosophy and ethical conduct of its shareholders, Chairperson, CEO, COO, Directors, Partners, and employees. To such extent FJVA is therefore committed to provide a high level of service and to act diligently and responsibly with all customers, employees and third parties alike.
Should you wish to raise any complaint or to disclose any misconduct from any of FJVA Group Officials please do not hesitate to contact us. Complaints should be sent in writing either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address indicated below:
The Whistle Blower Officer
Francis J. Vassallo & Associates Ltd
FJVA Business Centre,
Industry Street, Zone 5,
Central Business District,
Qormi, CBD 5030
- To include your full name and postal address, email address;
- You may wish to remain anonymous in your disclosure in certain circumstances such as when reporting a misconduct; in such cases FJVA Group will take the appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and/or anonymity of both the individual raising the concern and the subject;
- Provide as much information about your complaint/report of misconduct as possible;
- Let us know when and how it is best to get in touch and we will do our best to meet this;
- Our aim is to resolve any matters as soon as possible and for investigations to be carried out thoroughly and independently by the appropriate subject matter experts;
- Any complaints or report of misconduct will be acknowledged within seven (7) calendar days and feedback will be provided within a reasonable time frame. In all cases such feedback shall not exceed three (3) months from the submission made by the relevant party.